We are justifiably proud of the quality of the staircases we produce.
We can offer you
- Helpful advice based on a wealth of experience
- A prompt quotation
- Site survey
- Personal design incorporating your own ideas or guidance and suggestions to assist you in achieving the perfect result
- High quality finish and precision in manufacture
- Full installation service available if required
We think you will find our attention to detail and personal service second to none.
Our standard specification is superior to most and includes:
- 32 mm x 260 mm engineered European Redwood strings
- 25 mm finished thickness European Whitewood* treads
- 12 mm birch ply risers**
- Hardwood handrails with a variety of profiles to choose from
- 92 mm sq. newel posts and all other components are supplied in carefully selected Best Quality European Redwood
- All visible surfaces are sanded to give the best possible start for any finish you may wish to apply and we take particular care to hand sand all the sharp corners of components so they are pleasant to touch and hold decorative finishes better
* European Whitewood is a member of the spruce family and is particularly suitable for stair treads having a natural springiness and resilience. Winder treads are laminated in the width to promote strength and stability.
**Many staircases use 9mm Far Eastern plywood or even MDF for the risers. Our 12 mm birch ply risers give a superior appearance and bring a more solid and robust look to further enhance overall quality.